This short HOW2 shows the way how to configure SecureCRT to open multiple tabs in one window (default is that each connection node opens in separate windows ). Separate windows example bellow:
- Open SecureCRT and to Global Options…
- Take Configuration Paths under General. You see a path where configuration files are placed. Close SecureCRT !!
- Using any text editor ( I am a fan of Notepad++ ) open Global file. Fine there sting „Single Instance”
- Change last 0 (zero) to 1 and save the file Global file.
- Run SecureCRT again and test with two nodes. Now you should see two Tabs in one window: